Beaver Brook on the River Policies
Check-In / Check-Out
- Check-In time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Cash, Checks, VISA and Master Card accepted.
- Walk-ins paying with cash will need to provide a valid credit to be kept on file for the duration of the stay.
- There is a $25 charge for each person exceeding the maximum number of people for the condo (as identified on the website). Any additional people in a condo should be cleared with the front desk.
- A 50% deposit is required to hold a reservation.
- Deposits for reservations cancelled at least 60 days out are fully refundable.\
- Deposits for reservations cancelled 30 to 59 days out are 50% refundable.
- Deposits for reservations cancelled less than 30 out days are non-refundable.
- If you need a towel exchange or additional paper products, please stop by or contact our Beaver Brook office. The phone number is 970-577-5155. Daily housekeeping is not provided. During winter and spring, when the Beaver Brook office is closed, please call our Welcome Hub for assistance with housekeeping: 970-577-0202.
- Tobacco smoking is not allowed in the condos.
- Tobacco smoking is allowed outdoors on the property. Please use the provided smoking post receptacles.
- Smoking marijuana is prohibited anywhere on the property – inside or outside. Smoking marijuana is also prohibited in cars parked on the Beaver Brook property.
- Pets are not allowed on the property – inside or outside.
- Guests who bring pets into their condos, or allow pets in their condos, will be assessed a pet cleaning charge ranging from $50 to $250.
- As we strive to keep room rates low, there is no built-in cost for supplemental post-checkout cleaning. A supplemental cleaning/laundering charge will be assessed for excessively soiled carpeting or linens. Linen replacement costs will be charged as necessary.
- A repair charge will be assessed for damaged condos including holes in walls, writing on walls, damaged furniture, broken hardware and fixtures, and/or broken appliances.
- Estes Park is in a semi-arid climate. From time to time, we will experience extremely dry conditions that may result in fire bans issued by local and state authorities. In the event a fire ban goes into effect while you are here, we will notify you as soon as possible via posted notices and/or emails.
When fire bans are in effect, it’s critical to use the smoking post receptacles around the property to extinguish and dispose of cigarette butts. Outdoor fires of any type are strictly prohibited. Violations of the fire ban may result in tickets and fines of up to $1,000. Fire prevention is serious business in Estes Park.
Hot Tub Rules
In order to maximize the enjoyment of your stay with us, we ask that you adhere to the following rules when using the hot tubs.
- No diving, jumping, or running on the hot tub deck.
- Do NOT climb on the hot tub covers.
- No glass objects should be brought into the hot tub area.
- Please shower before and after using the hot tubs.
- Please do not tamper with the electrical system of the hot tubs.
- No children under the age of 16 are permitted on the hot tub deck without parental supervision.
- Children left unattended will be escorted back to their condo.
- Due to the elevation and thin air in Estes Park, it is recommended that you stay in the hot tub no more than 15 to 20 minutes.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption before and during hot tube use. Alcohol impairs judgment and, combined with high altitude, can exacerbate existing medical conditions.
- There is no lifeguard or supervision at the hot tubs. If you use our hot tubs, you assume the responsibility for accidents or injuries that may occur.
If you have any problems that need attention, please call our office at 970-577-5155, or the “after hours” number at 970-274-9949 (5:30 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.