Rocky 100th Package
A National Park Like No Other
For nearly 100 years, Rocky Mountain National Park has been touching lives and inspiring new generations. As Rocky prepares to celebrate its 100th Anniversary, Beaver Brook On the River is pleased to participate in the park’s 100th Anniversary Program as a licensed partner.
The yearlong celebration of Rocky’s 100th officially begins September 3, 2014 and extends until September 4, 2015. Our Rocky 100th Lodging Package begins mid-June 2014 and is designed to help guests appreciate the magic and wonder that is Rocky Mountain National Park.
Rocky 100 Lodging Package
Stay at least seven nights in a Beaver Brook On the River two-bedroom or three-bedroom condo during selected dates and receive:
- A copy of the new Mary Taylor Young book, Rocky Mountain National Park: The First 100 Years. This beautifully written and exquisitely illustrated book features more than 250 historical and landscape images of Rocky Mountain National Park. Gain an understanding and historical perspective of what makes this national park so special to so many people. We'll send you the First 100 Years book when you book your package. You can begin reading about Rocky's first 100 years and begin building anticipation for this marvelous centennial celebration before you even arrive in Estes Park.
- A commemorative annual pass to Rocky Mountain National Park. Discover the specialness of Rocky first-hand by walking its trails, viewing its wildlife, and appreciating its amazing vistas. Come back time and time again over a 12-month period. We always have a 10% lodging discount for returning guests. Use your Rocky Annual Pass in the special automatic gates at park entrances. This means a quicker pass through the entrance gates during what will be a very busy anniversary year.
To qualify for the Rocky 100th Package, your seven-night stay must be within these dates:
- June 15 through October 23, 2014
- June 14 through October 24, 2015
Book the Rocky 100th Package One of Two Ways
- You can call us. Our number is 1-800-794-7857. Our office is open seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Our helpful front desk team will answer all your questions and book your Rocky 100th Package.
- You can use our online booking tool to check availability and make the reservation yourself. Choose from one of these links: Check availability and pricing for two-bedroom condos. Check availability and pricing for three-bedroom condos. When our staff sees that you've booked seven nights in a two or three bedroom condo, they'll confirm your Rocky 100 Package and arrange for shipment of the First 100 Years book.
The actual costs of your package will vary depending on the exact dates you choose. Holiday weekends, for example, are slightly more expensive. Pricing for a two-bedroom, patio view condo in mid-July 2014 is $210/Night. The Rocky 100th Package price for this condo is seven times the nightly cost or $1,470 for seven nights. This price includes the First 100 Years Book, shipping the book to you in advance, and your Rocky Annual Pass when you arrive in town ... not to mention all the other Beaver Brook amenities (see below).
You can get an exact price for specific dates by checking our online booking tool and selecting your arrival date and number of nights (must be at least seven). Check availability and pricing for two-bedroom condos. Check availability and pricing for three-bedroom condos.
A 5% discount is available for the following individuals: AAA, active military, Seniors 65 and older, current and former U.S. National Park Service rangers, Colorado residents, returning guests. Discount taken at check-in. Must show eligibility.
Should you need to cancel your Rocky 100th Package, your eligible refund will be less $40 for the First 100 Years book and shipping.
Four Key Anniversary Dates
While there will be centennial events going on throughout Rocky’s yearlong celebration, be aware of these key dates:
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014: Rocky kicks off yearlong celebration with event at Hidden Valley.
- Saturday, September 27, 2014: First speaker in Rocky's Centennial Speaker Series is First 100 Years author, Mary Taylor Young.
- Monday, January 26, 2015 – Actual 100th Anniversary of Rocky Mountain National Park. Event to be announced.
- Thursday, September 4, 2015 – Rocky Centennial Program Closing Event at Hidden Valley. Details to be announced.
About Beaver Brook On the River
We're new construction family suite condos located just five minutes from the main entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. Our hot tub deck overlooks the Big Thompson River and features two large and relaxing hot tubs. We feature outdoor gas grills for guest use. New for 2014: The Respite Room, a mini-spa right on our property.
In-unit amenities include:
- Premium Hot Tub Towels and Robes for your stay!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium Cable-TV (HBO)
- DVD player
- Full kitchen
- Washer & dryer
- Patio or a deck
- In-room safes (most units)