Since Monday, 4-15, we've had 23 inches of snow
In Estes Park, and we're supposed to get more!
The NOAA weather forecast for Estes Park is
calling for sunny skies by Friday.
This is the perfect weekend for our
Spring Snowshoe Adventure
In Rocky Mountain National Park.
$199 Weekdays / $249 Weekends,
- Two Nights in a two-bedroom Condo
- Snowshoes for two from the Warming House
- Pass to Rocky Mountain National Park
- Bottle of Snowy Peaks Colorado Wine
- Use of Beaver Brook Condominiums Riverfront Hot Tubs
- 6 P.M. Check-Out Time On Departure Day
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
- Full kitchen
- Washer & dryer
- Patio or a deck
- Outdoor gas grill
- Hot Tubs with an amazing view
- Premium Hot Tub Towels and Robes for your stay!
Colorado is a place to revel in the adventure that every season brings. Celebrate this spring snowfall with a Beaver Brook On the River Snowshoe Adventure! We're located just five minutes from the main entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park.
The Snowshoe Adventure special cannot be combined with any other offer.
"Weekend" refers to Friday and Saturday Nights.
The final night to take advantage of this special is
Thursday, May 9, 2013.
This special can only be applied to bookings made after
January 1, 2013.